Many of you may have heard of the California Women’s Conference when Maria Shriver was the First Lady of California. She and her nonprofit group led the conference for several years – raising the bar on the conference as well as award grants to local and regional nonprofits through their fundraising.
This year, the California Women’s Conference is led by First Lady Ann Brown, and it kicks off on Sunday September 23. Looking through the program guide, there are several panels that may interest our SMC members and friends.
Sessions will include:
- Social and Communication Intelligence: Media Smarts & Effectiveness
- Women Entrepreneurs: Shining Examples of the New Women’s Economy
- Reinventing Success: Women’s Huge Rise in Entrepreneurship
- Women in Social Media: Keys to Online Networking Success
- Women Influencing Legislation
Tickets are on sale to attend: https://register.eventcomplete.com/step_2.php