Save the date for conversation with some of the top bloggers in Southern California as well as networking with your fellow SMCLA members and guests! Our friends at Social Media Breakfast LA (SMBLA) are co-hosting with us, so it’ll be a great big festive occasion along with support for a good cause!
Our featured panelists are:
- Jessica Gottlieb – JessicaGottlieb.com – power mom, pro blogger
- Marie Denee – The Curvy Fashionista – plus-size style & fashion blogger
- Charlie Capen – How To Be a Dad – dad humor blogger
- Brigham Yen – DTLA Rising – hyperlocal blogger
Get thee to our Eventbrite page and reserve your ticket to our last event of the year. Blogging has been a large part of digital space for years now. Hear from some of SoCal’s influential bloggers in entertainment, nerd-dom (my favorite), fashion, lifestyle, family, and mom-dom. Whether you’re an established blogger, a new blogger, a brand (large or small) looking to connect with bloggers, or blogger looking to connect with brands, this is your event. Plus, we’re celebrating the holidays and giving back.
All ticket profits and donations will be donated to our featured charity, InvisiblePeople.TV. Invisible People takes the invisible out of homelessness. If you haven’t liked their Invisible People.TV Facebook Page, please do so.
Bonus round: Bring an unrapped item (value $10 or more) that we can donate to the Invisible People community, and be entered in to a raffle for a giveaway.
Here are suggested donation items for Invisible People to distribute:
- Full-size: Shampoo/Conditioner, Body Wash, Face Wash, Lotion..etc.
- Laundry Detergent
- Wash Cloths/Towels
- Laundry Baskets
- Big Plastic Tubs
- Dog Food
- Canned Food
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towels
- Ramen Noodles
- Water Bottle
- Men’s Socks
- Hand Warmers
- Gloves/Hat/Scarf (winter)
- Sunscreen (summer)
- Travel-sized Wipes
- Travel Sized Kleenex
- Cough Drops
- Vitamin C drops
- Deodorant (men’s/women’s)
- Razors (no single blade, men’s/women’s)
- Shaving Cream (men’s/women’s)
- Bar Soap
- Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Crackers
- Hot Chocolate Packets
- Granola/Cereal Bars/Protein Bars
- Various Travel-Sized Items (including hand sanitizer)
- Feminine hygiene products (maxipads, tampons)
Thanks for considering a donation!
See you there!