Enjoy a full weekend of inspirational speakers, trend-setting lifestyle workshops, and business networking with lifestyle bloggers passionate about fashion, beauty, travel, cooking, entertainment, and more. Anyone interested in growing their blogging business should be a part of #LALLBLOG13.
The conference begins Thursday, April 25, at 7 p.m. and runs through Saturday, April 27, at 5 p.m. at the trendy Cooper Design Space in downtown Los Angeles.
Highlights this year include:
- “From Blogger to Brand” – a series of lifestyle focused workshops to help you grow personally and professionally
- Outside activities with lifestyle brands
- Tour of L.A.-based locations
- Personal and business development opportunities will be a discussed amongst our working-blogger member base
- On-site brand and product showcase for brand engagement
For the complete conference and junket agenda, click here.
NOTE: A limited number of conference tickets will be sold by presale only and are not available at the door. Buy your ticket here.
Follow on Twitter: @LatinaLifeStyle and use the hashtags: #llblog #llblog13
To learn more about the Latina Lifestyle Bloggers Collective or to join the curated community, visit http://www.llbloggers.com. Contact [email protected] to learn more about event sponsorship opportunities.
LALLBLOG13 is a collaboration with Southern California Lady Bloggers and Blog Trends.