Social media has transformed the way sports fans consume the product and engage with teams, sponsors and players. Want to know how the pros do it? We’ve got social and digital staffers from top teams, networks, leagues, agencies and beyond to huddle up and open their social playbooks. You’ll hear about the various ways social media supports and interacts with all facets of marketing a team and brand, including and beyond fan engagement — all the deets from events and assets to the nitty gritty of ticket sales and sponsorships.
- David Kaplan, Senior Director, Social Content, NFL
- Lauren Renschler, Associate Vice President, Sports & Entertainment, Centurion Strategies
- Jenny Jeffries, Digital Media Manager, LA Galaxy
- Kirk Morrison, ESPN LA & LA Rams Analyst, Sirius XM NFL Analyst
- Amanda Rykoff, Social Media Marketer / Development Professional and SMCLA Board Member