Put your joysticking and mobile gaming to use, college kids! Atariis hiring an intern to help with their social media community in their West LA office.
Read on for details.
Good luck, applicants!
Position: Social Media & Community Intern
Atari, Inc is looking for a Social Media & Community intern that is passionate about mobile gaming and is willing to roll up their sleeves and gain valuable experience. With game launches and promotions happening all the time, we are searching for someone that can translate excitement to our fans and followers.
– Working with the Social Media Team and the Brand Marketing team to create content calendars for social media and web, compile metrics; suggest content and set-up promotions and contests
– Intern will develop case studies of social media programs
– Develop and maintain advocate lists
– Stay up to date with gaming, mobile and social media trends to offer new ideas to marketing initiatives
– Proven ability to write web copy for a variety of audiences that conveys message and is brand-appropriate.
– Great technical understanding with an ability to pick up new tools
– Excellent understanding of leading social media platforms and their community members
– Dynamic social media presence, and an enthusiasm for, and knowledge of social media tools and concepts, including a working understanding of analytics
– Creative, Copywriting, Photo and video editing skills a huge plus
• Must be a junior in university or beyond. Would prefer someone that would be interested in staying on, if they do a good job.
• Appropriate major in related field to desired position
• Works well in a team environment
• Prefer a commitment of 20 hours per week, for 3 months or more
• Provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Computer literacy in MS Office programs (or other programs if the position demands it, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.)
We will provide university credit. Position is located at Atari’s West LA office. Please apply by emailing your cover letter and resume to Kimberly Small- [email protected].
Atari is a multi-platform, global interactive entertainment and licensing company. The original innovator of video gaming, founded in 1972, Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 games and franchises, including world renowned brands like Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command®, Pong®, Test Drive®, Backyard Sports®, Deer Hunter®, Ghostbusters®, and Rollercoaster Tycoon®. Atari capitalizes on these powerful properties by delivering compelling games online (i.e. browser, Facebook® and digital download), on smartphones and tablets and other connected devices. The Company also develops and distributes interactive entertainment for video game consoles from Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony. As a licensor, Atari extends its brand and franchises into other media, merchandising and publishing categories. Atari has offices in Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Lyon and London.
Atari is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange. This section of the website provides information more specifically dedicated to shareholders, investors and financial market professional.