Hey guys, the folks at Omaze is looking for a Director of Marketing and Social Media. This isn’t any job. This start-up is looking for someone passionate for social media and charitable causes… and “Omazing” opportunities for donors, nonprofits and the organization. Read on and pass along!
Director of Marketing & Social Media
Omaze (Santa Monica, CA; funded)
Who We Are:
Omaze offers the opportunity to engage in once-in-a-lifetime experiences that benefit charitable causes: from playing 3-on-3 with Magic Johnson to support Boys and Girls Club, to hanging out in the writer’s room of Modern Family to raise funds for veterans, to spending a day with a Nobel Prize winner in the MIT media lab to benefit scientific breakthroughs. We’re on a mission to empower passionate people with an astonishing degree of leverage to make the world a better place.
Who We Are Seeking:
We are seeking a Chief Marketeer and Social Rabble Rouser who’s looking to get in on the ground floor of a company with an absurdly audacious vision for changing the world.
We’re a company dedicated to helping people achieve their dreams and this position is critical to building our brand and designing our marketing strategy as well as directing the efforts of our PR team and celebrity and charity partners.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have diverse background in marketing with a specialization in online advertising
- You possess excellent writing skills, have a great sense of humor, and can churn out copy with a lot of personality quickly
- You have 2+ years of online integrated marketing experience with a deep understanding of social media, SEM, and SEO. You also have experience with game-based marketing or are confident you can master the art
- You are a poet & a quant: you are creative but also know how to test your work and understand the importance of data-driven decision making
- You are infectiously passionate, take your work seriously but not yourself, and get a real kick out of empowering others
Why work here?
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Awesome team, we love what we do and support each other to be great
- Great location in Santa Monica a block from the beach
- The opportunity to change peoples lives with once-in-a-lifetime experiences
- Send an email with your resume to [email protected]
- Put “Director of Online Marketing” in the subject line of your email
- Tell us a little about yourself, why you would be the ideal fit, and please describe in a sentence your dream experience
We look forward to meeting you!