If you are so into branding via social media channels that it’s scary then our lively friends at Ghost Post may have just the opportunity for you! Check out the description and how to apply and see you on the other side (good luck)!
About Ghost Post
We are a boutique social media agency in Santa Monica that is looking for an amazing, enthusiastic, fun and die-hard entry level Social Media Marketing Associate.
The ideal candidate is driven by a passion for technology, social media and marketing. He/she should enjoy working in digital advertising, planning/creating and attending events, writing, social strategy and be genuinely enthusiastic about social media. Candidate must be self-motivated and highly organized with 2-5 years first-hand experience at an interactive, marketing or PR agency or have significant experience in working with and representing brands using social media.
– Monitor/ Write updates to social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, G+, Blog and more).
– Foster community engagement and build relationships within social communities.
– Participate in special projects, or other duties as assigned.
– Attendance to community social media events.
– Planning and creating internal social media events.
– Ensure that community questions are addressed in a timely manner.
– Help run promotions, contests, and sweepstakes.
– Bachelors or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising, Arts, or Communications.
– Knowledge and proven success in social media and content marketing strategy.
– Excellent writing skills and impeccable grammar.
– Experience in working with a creative team.
– Strong communication and marketing skills.
– Must be available to participate in events outside office hours.
– Organized, discreet, detail-oriented.
– Must have experience in blog publishing (Tumblr, WordPress, etc.).
– Experience copy-editing your own work.
– Experience with Photoshop or other photo editing software is a plus.
– Must work well under pressure and be able to multitask.
– Willing to get ICED in office, likely on semi annual basis.
1) Full Time: Compensation based upon experience 40+ hours per week
2) Part Time: 10 – 20+ hours per week with full time potential
Reply to demi [at] ghostpost.com with your Resume.
Include links to your Social Media pages.
Include links to any Social Media brands you’ve worked on.
Include a few sentences about yourself.
Did you land this position? Let us know!