We were recently contacted by a recruiter from Internet Brands. They’re looking for an online social marketing specialist. If you are interested, apply directly here and address your cover letter to Andrea Manfre, Corporate Recruiter: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=747
Online Social Marketing Specialist
Location: Los Angeles (Headquarters)
Job Code: 747
Los Angeles based Internet Brands, a global leader in operating niche websites, is seeking an experienced Community & Social Media Specialist to help drive audience and revenue for its new credit and insurance segment. If you are passionate about UGC or social growth of the Internet and want to play a key role in identifying, and implementing various campaigns across a broad range of leading websites, this position is for you.
– Develop programs to increase user generated content and community activity.
– Recruit and motivate great voices to produce great content.
– Build social following for brands and traffic growth.
– Proactively build new partnerships to grow exposure for our brands.
– Join a cross functional team to implement features which facilitate content growth throughout the segment.
– Email messaging across segment.
– Work with content team to optimize and integrate paid content.
– 2-3 years of community experience within the online space.
– Strong understanding of community and social development, with demonstrable record of success.
– Publisher experience is required.
– Thorough understanding of digital marketing metrics and their application.
– Strong analytical/business analysis skills, including an understanding of ROI analytics.
– High integrity.
– 4 year Degree, Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts.
Preferred Additional Skills:
– Ability to partner with key staff members to create strategic business plans.
– Proven ability to effectively prioritize; ability to plan, organize, monitor, and drive a project to successful completion.
– Ability to clearly and concisely communicate ideas, facts and technical information in verbal and written form.
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
– Ability to successfully perform in a matrix organization.
– Strong sense of urgency and very adaptable to change.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=747
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.