Our friends at Fandango are looking for a few good men and women. Please see their LinkedIn page for other job listings. Today, we’re featuring one that is not quite social media, but in digital marketing – SEM, to be exact. Good luck!
Fandango is seeking a Search Engine Marketing Specialist; responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and manage all SEM activities, including continuous optimization of text ads, display ads and keywords, to drive incremental website and mobile traffic, increase sales conversions, and optimize marketing investment.
- Prepare reports on all SEM activities to communicate performance to senior management to aid decision making.
- Initiate multivariate testing to optimize search traffic and sales conversions.
- Manage implementation of all SEO projects, and relationship with SEO agency.
- Plan, develop and execute affiliate marketing programs, with both Commission Junction and Google Affiliate Networks.
- Gather all applicable metric data to contribute insightful analysis to make effective, data-drive recommendations for campaign optimization and improvements across all online marketing channels.
- Manage development and refinement of analytics dashboard to encompass data from all online marketing channels.
- All other duties as defined by Director of Online Marketing.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or a related field.
- Must possess 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing or ecommerce field, with proven ability to drive consistently impactful results.
- Expert knowledge of Google Adwords, Microsoft Ad Center, Omniture, Commission Junction and/or the Google Affiliate network.
- Must possess excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and e-mail applications.
- Previous experience managing affiliate programs, including affiliate recruitment and execution of marketing programs to increase affiliate activity.
- Demonstrated track record of setting strategy, implementing and managing search campaigns and PPC programs – should include experience with all major search engines.
Additional Skills / Desired Characteristics:
- Must be proficient in digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- Ability to apply analytical mind and problem solving skills towards developing actionable reports and optimization strategies.
- Proven ability to lead teams.
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices, web architecture and web development skills highly desired.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams and outside vendors.
- Must be detail oriented and possess conceptual/creative skills.
- Must possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess time management skills and be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and establish (and re-establish) priorities for self and team.
- Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
- Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at the company’s sole discretion.Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs.
Fandango, the nation’s leading moviegoer destination, sells tickets to nearly 20,000 screens nationwide. Fandango entertains and informs consumers with reviews, commentary, celebrity interviews and trailers, and offers the ability to quickly select a film, plan where and when to see it, and conveniently buy tickets in advance. At many theaters, fans can print their tickets at home or receive them as a paperless Mobile Ticket on their smartphones.
Fandango is available online at www.fandango.com, via smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices, and at 1-800-FANDANGO. Fandango’s top-ranking movie ticketing apps, with 24 million downloads, are available on the iPhone and iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7 and many other platforms. Fandango is enjoyed by more than 33 million online and mobile visitors per month. Film fans find Fandango on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fandango and on Twitter @Fandango.