Happy Friday! Let’s kick off the weekend with a job post.
Our friends at JustFab are looking for Mid-Level/Manager (2+ years of experience as a Social Media professional) to help support their Director of Social Media. As always, if you want to be considered, pay attention to the instructions on how to apply. Spam not necessary.
Social Media Campaign Manager
The Social Media Campaign Manager reports to the Director of Social Media and serves as the primary stakeholder for the growth of JustFab’s third party social platforms and referral traffic to JustFab.com. This role will implement JustFab’s Social Media Strategy, driving Fan Lifetime Value and increasing brand awareness. This position works closely with members of the Creative, Merchandising, and Marketing Teams to support their individual team missions, while also championing the needs of the Social Media Team.
● Manage social media campaigns and contests
● Use Marketing, Creative, & Merchandising calendars to guide content for social media channels
● Monitor trends in social media tools, culture, and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at JustFab.
● Develop network of industry contacts; participate in relevant professional associations and become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
● Work closely with the Creative Team to ensure marketing best practices are being met
● Establish policies and best practices for all processes for all social media channels
● Develop and test methods for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
● Work with Director of Social Media to define metrics of success for social media platforms
● Ensure the profitability and quality of all JustFab social media interactions
● Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities to gain insights into customer behavior and buying patterns
● Regularly feed back insights gained from social media monitoring to the director, to help the company evolve it’s strategies in a timely fashion
● Benchmark against competitors
● 2-3 years experience managing social media campaigns required (Wildfire experience a plus)
● Intimate knowledge and understanding of the JustFab brand and customer
● Effective project manager, detailed-oriented, highly organized with the ability to manage multiple project deadlines efficiently.
● Superior verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to develop and execute policy, strategies, and measurements of success
● Bachelor’s degree with a major or concentration in journalism/business/marketing, or relevant experience
● A solid grasp of word of mouth/digital marketing, a strong social media footprint, and acute knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
● Able to thrive in a fast-paced business environment while working effectively and collaboratively with team members
● Must be able to think strategically, synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information, and be willing and able to roll up his sleeves to help implement the programs.
● Willingness to experiment and ability to deal with uncertainty
● Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines.
● Energized by customer service and interaction
● Sense of humor 🙂
Please have send cover letter and resume to Natasha Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell ’em SMCLA sent ya!