Join us for a special Social Media Club LA “Rock The Vote” He Started It book talk and signing on Tuesday, 10/23, 7-9pm at The Riveter in West LA. Guest speakers will include the Author / Modern Family Executive Producer / Emmy Winner / Comedy Writer Danny Zuker and Editor / Political Satirist Paul Slansky, who just released a new political humor book: He Started It!: My Twitter War With Trump. What’s Trending Co-Founder and EP Shira Lazar will be interviewing the authors about the book and How To Deal with Twitter Trolls during an Election Year! He Started It! is being released now as a reminder of the importance of voting, and is dedicated to VOTERS. Zuker is donating 100% of all author profits to 3 causes; Planned Parenthood, World Wildlife Fund, and RAICES.
PLUS, the first 15 people to buy an event ticket will receive a complimentary copy of the book, sponsored by our main sponsor, RecruitingForGood.com
BOOKS: The Authors will be there to sign books at this SMCLA event. You can pre-purchase a book on Amazon or Barnes and Noble, and/or buy the book at this event. For more info, visit http://hestartedit.com
TOPICS to include:
- How Zuker uses Twitter to Test Jokes
- How this Twitter War started over TV Ratings for Celebrity Apprentice in 2013, way before Trump was President
- Why the book was launched now to ROCK THE VOTE, and why the book is dedicated to Voters
- Why 100% of All Author Profits go to 3 causes: Planned Parenthood, World Wildlife Fund and RAICES (Legal Aid at the Border)
- Craziest Tweets in his Twitter War
- Tips for dealing with Midterm Anxiety
- Tips for dealing with Twitter Trolls during an Election Year
- PLUS MORE!