Want to be a pro at using social media for customer service? What techniques, platforms and measurement tools do top brands use? Can you apply these to small business? And how on Earth do you turn trolls into happy customers?
Get the facts at SMCLA’s “Social Customer Service: Creating Customer Experience Online,” Tuesday, Nov. 19, at 6:30 p.m., in the beautiful DIRECTV Conference Center near LAX.
Learn secrets from a stellar line-up of customer care superstars from DIRECTV, Shakey’s Pizza, Boingo, Ragan Communications/PR Daily, and Fresh & Easy.
Your customers are on social channels right now, talking about your company. One unhappy customer can reach thousands with a complaint. Find out how to use social networks to provide preeminent customer service and create timely, meaningful customer interactions.
- Charles Miller, Director, Digital Care and Social Media/Mobile Smartphone Support Strategy DIRECTV, Inc. @chasmiller
- Angelique Toschi, Customer Engagement Specialist at Shakey’s USA @angeliquetoschi
- Nicole DeRuiter, former Social Media Manager/PR Manager, Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Markets Inc. @dwriten
- Yolanda Kline, Director, Customer Care, Boingo Wireless @boingo
- Samantha Hosenkamp, Social Media Director for Ragan Communications/PR Daily @SamHosenkamp (Moderator)
RSVP on Eventbrite: http://socialcustomercare-eorg.eventbrite.com/
Location: 2222 E Imperial Hwy, El Segundo, CA 90245 for visitor parking during the event. (Located behind 2230 E. Imperial Hwy.) Major cross streets are Imperial Hwy and Nash Street.
Parking: Enter for parking off Kilroy Center Drive (just off the 105 Fwy just south of LAX). DIRECTV has been kind enough to include visitor parking FREE! Just push the button and mention SMCLA at the guard gate for access.
Please Share the Love for Our Generous Event Sponsors
Our friends at Comerica (@ComericaCares) also have provided support for this timely panel discussion.