Discover how to leverage Social Media to boost your search engine rankings at this month’s SMCLA panel on “SEO in your social media strategy: Links and Other Tactics”. As an added bonus, learn about Social Media ROI from Forrester Research.
Our all-star panel includes SEO heavy-hitters:
SEO Manager, Yahoo!
Social Media Specialist, Three Dog Media
Director of Content, Tsavo Media
President and Founder, Adept Marketing Concepts
Panel to be preceded by a presentation on social media ROI by:
Dr. Natalie L. Petouhoff
Customer Service, Customer Experience and Social Media, Forrester Research
This is one panel you won’t want to miss!
We’ll answer these questions and more:
1. What is the single-most important thing I need to do to boost SEO? How does social media help me do this?
2. What are some of the myths about SEO and social media?
3. What are the top 5 tools to use to improve my use of social media for SEO?
4. How should I approach blog posts with an eye towards SEO?
5. Who should I follow/read to keep up to date on the topic of SEO?
6. What are some of the key things to layout when developing a SEO / social media strategy for my brand?
7. What can I learn from my competition? How can I reverse engineer the top ranking sites for the keywords I want to rank in?
8. What is link love and why do I want it so badly?
9. How do social bookmarking sites like Digg, Del.icio.us, and StumbleUpon affect my SEO rankings? How can social media get me to the top of these sites?
10. What’s your best dirty little secret/trick when it comes to Social Media and SEO?
Take control of Twitter using EasyTweets – Manage multiple accounts and monitor keywords seamlessly with EasyTweets – http://www.easytweets.com
Big thanks to Rubicon Project for opening their doors to host this month’s event.
Thanks to our ever-faithful media sponsor TechZulu http://techzulu.com
There is a large lot behind Rubicon Project where you can park.