Have you gotten your ticket to your Monday, September 24 event on retail and social media? What are you waiting for? We’ve got four terrific speakers, including one of our Board members, Laura Knapp, principal and founder of Social Spotlight Media. Meet Laura and chat all things digital PR and social!
Laura Knapp is the founder and lead marketing manager at Social Spotlight Media, an interactive and social media marketing consultancy specializing in social media and integrated marketing for lifestyle consumer brands with a particular focus on fashion, food, health/wellness and entertainment.
Beyond her work with Tommy Hilfiger, Laura’s client experience includes global consumer brands like Reebok, Barnes & Noble, AT&T, Hyatt Hotels, AT&T, iRobot, Match.com, Fantastic Sams Hair Salons, Tourism Australia, Simone France Skin Care and more.
- What can brick-and-mortar stores do to differentiate themselves from other businesses on social media?
- Give us an example of something that may sound off-the-wall in retail or e-commerce but totally works in social.
- Being in PR, we work with a lot of bloggers as well as traditional media. How can a one-person-owned, micro-business in retail or e-commerce get started working with bloggers?
- Is there any difference if you happen to be an F500 company with a Board of Directors vs the small regional shop?
- With a continuing influx of flash sale sites, do you think we’ve hit a threshold yet?
Got different questions for Laura? Ask her on Monday September 24 when we discuss how to turbo-charge your social media for the holidays!
RSVP here: http://smclaretail.eventbrite.com/