SHOES! Kim Kardashian!
Now that I have your attention…. have you bought your ticket to our Social Media and Retail event on Monday September 24 at Cross Campus? It’s time to do so. Meet John Tabis, the VP of Strategy and Corporate Development at ShoeDazzle.com. Yep. Shoes + internet + monthly deliveries customized by your style. Holla!
Read on about John and then get your ticket to grill him on e-commerce and social media!
John Tabis is Vice President, Strategy & Corporate Development at ShoeDazzle.com. Reporting to the CMO, John is responsible for Corporate and Brand Strategy, Consumer Insights, Public Relations, Partnerships & Promotions, and Social Media.
With over 10 years of experience including Brand Strategy, Consumer Behavior, Advertising, Research, and Marketing, John has helped guide some of the world’s greatest consumer brands. Prior to ShoeDazzle, John was Director of Brand Development and Consumer Strategy at The Walt Disney Company, where he led a team focused on strategic brand planning for the Disney family of brands as well as ESPN, ABC, and Marvel. John’s previous experience includes Marketing Strategy at Vivendi Universal, Advertising with Noble BBDS on the Gerber Baby account, and consulting at Bain & Company.
John graduated summa cum laude from The University of Notre Dame and earned his MBA with honors from the UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management.
Now that you know a little more about John, it’s time to think of some questions for him and our other speakers! Here are mine…
- Kim Kardashian is a polarizing figure. What was the strategy behind hiring her as your chief stylist?
- How has celebrity spokespersons worked for the brand? Would you recommend a medium-to-large company to consider signing a celebrity spokesperson?
- Who are your competitors and how is ShoeDazzle differentiating themselves from the competition?
- We’re all getting ready for holiday shopping – how do you partner with shoe brands/designers to get the quantity you need for holiday, especially when you’re sending out thousands of pairs of shoes per month?
- Can you tell us what percentage of sales can be attributed to social media efforts?
Ask John your questions on Monday, September 24 at Cross Campus (Santa Monica)! RSVP here: smclaretail.eventbrite.com!