Social Media Club Los Angeles is the LA chapter of the international Social Media Club, a nonprofit dedicated to teaching and educating audiences in ethical social media best practices. We produce networking/educational events, open to the public for a minimal fee, and to offset our out-of-pocket costs, we work with sponsors in exchange for promotion across our networks.
And our networks are active!**
- Social Media Club website
- Twitter fans: 3,105 followers
- Facebook group members: 1,126 members
- Facebook fans: 964 fans
- LinkedIN members: 824 members
- SMCLA mailing list: 7,500+ members
** April 1, 2013 stats
Event Sponsorship: $1,500 – Exclusive event sponsor
- Mention and link on all outbound communications and media outreach conducted regarding the event
- Mention and link on all event pages
- Mention and link on all chapter web properties used to promote the event
- “Thank You Tweet“ after the event
- Live mention during the meeting
- Option to address the audience for 2 – 5 minutes during the meeting
- Option to present promotional materials during the event
- Option to provide two blog posts for club website, reposted on Facebook and LinkedIn
Food and Beverage Sponsorship: $750
Food and beverage sponsorship for a single meeting for approximately 100 – 150 attendees.
Venue Sponsorship: $500
We work with the sponsor to pick an appropriate space capable of holding up to 150 attendees (unless otherwise noted), chairs for attendees, tables/podiums to accommodate panelists/speakers, A/V equipment (PA, projector if required), and name badges, markers. Venue sponsor may provide equipment or may provide funds to the local chapter toward securing equipment.
Software Demo Sponsorship: $200
Each event we host has at least 1-1:30 hours set aside for networking. During this time, we allow one company per event to set up demo stations (up to 4) to showcase your new product or service to our attendees.
This is an option and requires additional funds to cover the costs of the livestreaming team. (generally no more than $350.00)
Sponsors for an event will receive:
- Mention and link on all outbound communications before and after the event
- Mention and link on all event pages and chapter social properties before and after the event
- Ability to showcase signage at event